Do you want to know when a defendant will go to trial or what sentence a defendant receives for committing a crime? Find out using Case Search.
Case Search provides information from court case records maintained by the Maryland Judiciary. Case Search includes detailed case information for all Maryland Circuit and District Court Case Management Systems. Information includes: the defendants name, city and state, case number, date of birth, trial date, charge, and case outcome. Maryland District Court traffic, criminal and civil cases and Maryland Circuit Court criminal and civil cases are available.
How do I use Case Search?
Case Search allows you to search for a case by the defendant’s name or case number.
- Click on the waiver form and Continue
- Search by name or case number
- The Case Search Results screen will show you all cases with the defendant’s name or the case number you entered and some basic information about the case including the Court, the Case Status and the Filing Date of the case.
- Choose the case you are interested in learning more about by clicking on the Case Number.
- This screen will provide you with information about the Defendant, the Charges, the Court Schedule, the Court Location and Case History.